Dr. Miguel Fernández Tapia-Ruano
Dr. Miguel Fernández Tapia-Ruano has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Malaga, a diploma in Health from the National School of Health; he is a specialist in Preventive Medicine and Public Health, and has several other degrees in other areas, such as Law from the Complutense University of Madrid and Ecclesiastical Sciences from the University of San Damaso.
The doctor has extensive teaching and professional experience in the field of medicine. Professionally, he was part of the National Military Health Corps of the Spanish Army, graduating as a lieutenant-doctor; he was an emergency doctor at the Military Hospital of Granada, was part of the corps of medical specialists of the Spanish Army, was a resident of preventive medicine at the Gómez Ulla Hospital, a doctor in the IV Tercio Legión Ronda Málaga, worked as an assistant in microbiology at the Military Hospital of Barcelona, and during 1989 and 2012, was part of the medical service of the House of H.M. The King, where he later became head of the Service. More recently, he was head of the Operational Health Department of the Defence General Staff and director of the Gómez Ulla Central Defence Hospital.
He is currently the Head of the Medical Check-up Unit at the Quirónsalud Group Olympia Medical-Surgical Center.Experience
- Head of the Medical Check-up Unit at the Quirónsalud Group Olympia Medical-Surgical Center. Medical Consultant Arquimea S.L.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Malaga. 1980
- Diploma in Healthcare. National School of Public Health 1985.
- Degree in Law. Complutense University of Madrid. 1988-93
- Degree in Ecclesiastical Sciences. San Damaso University. 2003-08
- Specialist in Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 1984-1987
- Specialisation studies in Parasitology, Virology and Tropical Medicine. National School of Public Health.