What do we offer and how do we do it?
Three Center Areas that complement each other to offer you integrative medicine
Olympia is made up of three centers that comprehensively work for and address the needs of our patients:
- Sport Center: Exercise constitutes a cornerstone of health both for athletes and for regular people, regardless of whether they’re healthy or sick. We work with specialists in traumatology, sports medicine, physiotherapy, CAFyD and specialists in biomechanics and gait analysis, who will propose the best treatments to improve the physical capacity of our patients.
- Lifestyle Center: the aim of this center is to offer services to improve the quality of life and longevity of our patients. To this end, we offer a wide range of different services:
- Units focused on aesthetic medicine to improve physical appearance.
- Units focusing on neurodegenerative, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular prevention.
- Integrative medicine to prevent, treat and reverse the progression of chronic diseases by addressing the underlying causes.
- Medical Center: we offer the main medical and surgical specialities to treat any type of pathology. We are committed to outpatient care, carrying out procedures that, thanks to our cutting-edge technology, we can perform in a minimally invasive way to achieve surgery without hospitalisation. In addition, thanks to the support of our network of Quirónsalud hospitals in Madrid and across Spain, we can monitor any process, however complex it may be.
In addition, in order to provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to our treatments, we include those of Integrative Medicine that support and extend the offer of the Centers. We handle clinical and sports nutrition, rest management, clinical psychology, psycho-emotional high performance, hyperbaric chamber, cryotherapy, etc. All of them will provide bigger and better results combined with the Center services.
To complete the health offer, each of our services has developed a whole range of specialised programmes and check-ups: a personalised plan made up of a set of Olympia services and treatments which, combined together, improve the care and optimisation of your health.
is to provide people with health services that inspire them to express the best version of themselves: physically, mentally and emotionally.
is to integrate prevention, innovation and sport with access to personalised, sustainable health services.
Our ultimate goal
is to promote people’s health in order to bring about positive change in society.
Our founding values
The central axis of our culture is based on: sustainable health, innovation, knowledge, perseverance and excellence.