Dr. José Francisco Tinao
José F. Tinao, doctor since 1985. Currently head of the Prevention and Functional Medicine service at Olympia Quirónsalud.
His interest is focused on disease prevention and promoting the idea of health.
He is one of the most relevant promoters of Integrative and Functional Medicine in Spain.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, qualification Outstanding, Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in Contemporary History. Institute of Humanities. URJC
- Specialist in Biological and Anti-Aging Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. University of Alcalá de Henares. Madrid.
- Specialist in Public Administration Ortega y Gasset Institute. UCM.
- He has completed numerous training courses in nutrition, biochemistry, immunology, but also in medical anthropology and health economics and sociology.
Current medical and professional work:
- For the past 15 years, his entire career has been dedicated to the search for a model of medicine that responds to the new needs of people and the social and economic changes of the modern world. He found this in the new paradigm represented by Integrative Medicine.
- He has been a tenured professor by competitive examination (on leave of absence) for 25 years. CAM.
- Founder and currently Honorary President of SESMI (Spanish Society of Integrative Health and Medicine). He is also a member of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine.
- He has been a medical editor (of more than 80 titles) and has published numerous articles and given presentations and conferences.